First Time Guests
- Like a Tour! Give Us a Call! We are happy to show you our facility and discuss any questions/concerns you might have in person. To expedite the check in process the day you drop off, you can bring your signed agreements and vaccine records with you at this time so we can create an account for you ahead of schedule.
- Shopping Around! Have questions/concerns you would like answered in a quick and easy way? Email us at email@example.com – we are more than happy to accommodate all your canine needs!
- If you would like to schedule a boarding or daycare through our easy online client portal – simply click on the ‘New Client Registration’ button to the right and that will take you to our account software. This will allow you to enter all your personal and canine information to then proceed with a scheduling request. We will then review the information and be in contact with you as soon as possible to confirm your requested dates.
We have now made it more convenient for you to make a boarding and daycare request online!
- If you have brought your dogs to Roxy’s Dog Ranch before, then you currently have an account in our software! Our portal has already assigned your User Name as your email in order for you to set up your own password.
- You should be receiving a few emails from us to prep you for this transition. In addition, our software company will be sending out emails with a link that has a randomly generated password to get you stated, from there you will have the ability to reset your password to one of your choice.
- Once your have gained access to the portal, you will be able to see your account information, pets information and vaccine expiration dates. There will also be message boards posted in each area to give you further details on how to navigate the system. However, it is very simple and straight forward, so don’t be worried!
- With all this new technology we still require HARD COPIES of the vaccine records and contracts to have on file at the ranch. The new contracts will need to be filled out prior to or physically at the ranch the next time we see you! Thanks!